West Central Tribune Contest
19th Annual Baker's Best
A special Contest Saturday August 14, 2010
Sponsored By The West Central Tribune
1. Entry should be 6 Scones displayed on a disposable plate.
2. Entries to be judged on appearance and taste by a panel of judges.
3. Recipes for entry must be made available to the Culinary Department Superintendents.
4. Contest open to any amateur baker: male of female, any age.
5. Limit of one entry per exhibitor.
6. Entries to be entered and in place in the Culinary Dept. Home Activities Building by 10:00 am Saturday, August 14.
7. Judging will take place at 11:30 am and will be held on stage of the Showmobile.
8. Prizes will be awarded at completion of judging.
1st Place - $50 + Ribbon 2nd Place - $35 + Ribbon
3rd Place - $15 + Ribbon 4th Place - $10 + Ribbon
5th Place - $5 + Ribbon
1. Submit recipe, neatly typed or printed, on a card or paper, one side only.
2. Name of recipe first.
3. List all ingredients in specific amounts.
4. Give method, giving bowl/pan size and oven temperature and baking time.
5. Include name, address and daytime phone number.
6. Bring a copy of recipe along with the entry.
Using your own paper, write a butterfly related story.
SENIOR WRITING CONTEST RULES:
- Use your own paper.
- Mail before August 5 to:
1680 CR 8 SE
Kandiyohi, MN 56251
- Or bring your writing to the Little Red School House on or before August 5, 2009. Using your own paper, be sure to include with your writing . . . your name and address.